Creation date / 2015 / May / 13
- 12.It was difficult to get the right shape for this piece. The one I photographed earlier did not work. Sometimes that happens. Noting the adjustments needed, I made this new one.
- 13. The back portion formed, ready to anneal.
- 16. Forming the belly on a ball stake.
- 14. Using a flat topped stake to bend over the face elements.
- 15. creating an indentation under face elements using the curve of the flat topped stake.
- 17. Planishing/forming of the belly.
- 18. Done with the first stage, ready for annealing.