Creation date / 2016
2017 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- 2. Using that same tool as a stake, using a heavy planishing hammer.
- 3. Using a smaller ball stake to form the curvature of the sides of the fish.
- 5. The form is ready to close up.
- 6. With a thin piece of steel inserted to leave a slot to insert the tail fin, the metal is flattened out smooth.
- 7. For attaching the fish to the wood, I made this threaded brass piece. It looks funny, but will be completely hidden.
- 8. The tail fin is made and ready to go into its slot.
- 9. Final assembly and silver-soldering complete.
- 11. Another view of the finished piece.
- The Finished Piece