- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- 18. Continuing with planishing, using a low flattish horizontal dome stake.
- 17. Continuing the process shown in the previous image.
- 16. Using the stake shown on the left, and a cross-peen hammer, defining the hind foot.
- 15. with the tool shown on the left side in the groove formed in the previous step, shaping the ear from the outside.
- 14. Using the sand bag again, this time to push out the outlines of the ears.
- 13. Starting the first stage of planishing, smoothing it out and shaping.
- 12. Using a sand bag, hammering from the inside to create a sloping back.
- 11. Here I have used the same procedure, with a larger tool, to bulge up the rear portion of the back.
- 10. The tail bulged out, and the tool used to do it.
- 9. The raising completed, it's been annealed again, and now I'm using the hydraulic press to bulge it out from the inside, in this picture, for the tail.
- 8. After annealing, stage five of raising complete, ready to anneal again.
- 7. Stage four of raising complete, ready to anneal again.
- 6. Showing the raising process, stage four, using one stake for the tight curves of the ends, and another for the almost straight sides.
- 5. After annealing, stage three of raising complete, ready to anneal again.
- 4. After annealing, stage two of raising complete, ready to anneal again.