Creation date / 2017 / August / 4
- 2. A little preliminary bending.
- 4. Pushing out a nose from behind, using a ball stake in the hydraulic press.
- 5. Already it's starting to look like some sort of critter.
- 6. Using the raising hammer and raising stake, forming the shape.
- 7. After all that hammering, it has to be annealed.
- 8. Here the two spiculum shapes have been completely formed and silver-soldered.
- 9. More forming, this time on a ball stake.
- 10. Using the hydraulic press on the ears.