Creation date / 2018 / March / 8
- 9. The raising completed, it's been annealed again, and now I'm using the hydraulic press to bulge it out from the inside, in this picture, for the tail.
- 10. The tail bulged out, and the tool used to do it.
- 11. Here I have used the same procedure, with a larger tool, to bulge up the rear portion of the back.
- 12. Using a sand bag, hammering from the inside to create a sloping back.
- 13. Starting the first stage of planishing, smoothing it out and shaping.
- 14. Using the sand bag again, this time to push out the outlines of the ears.
- 17. Continuing the process shown in the previous image.
- 18. Continuing with planishing, using a low flattish horizontal dome stake.