Creation date / 2018 / March / 29
- 19. Starting on the hand. I used brass rod for fingers. I gave them some taper and rounded ends by filing them while turning in the bench motor.
- 20. The five fingers all made.
- 21. The five fingers have all been braised together to form a hand. The fingers will be the only part that will show. You will see the completed hand later.
- 22. Starting on the feet.
- 23. Starting with the chasing process, here forming the division between the two feet.
- 24. Using a sharply curved lining tool to outline the toes.
- 25. Having flipped it over, now doing the repoussé part.