- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Random photos 15
- 22. The urn has been attached to the pillow with one screw.
- 1. Starting with an 8.5" disc of 16 gauge annealed brass.
- 26. The finished piece.
- 14. Using the sand bag again, this time to push out the outlines of the ears.
- 9. Forming the places where the "seeds" will go.
- 12. the tongue finished, holes drilled ready to fasten down in the wood with the two screws shown.
- 2. Proceeding as if raising half a bowl.
- 22. Basic form created.
- 12. Planishing and forming the body.
- 10. Second stage of raising completed.