- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / 15 Most visited 15
- (28715) 2. Next stage, taking it beyond 90°from flat.
- (27853) 3. After another annealing, going even further.
- (27438) 4. After annealing again, using a snaky stake to close it up even more.
- (22941) 47. Getting close to where it needs to be. Ready to be annealed.
- (22781) 49. Using the tool from the previous image to push the metal further down all the way around.
- (22591) 46. The outer part has been brought around nearly 180°.
- (22565) 50. Still a little rough, but it's the right shape.
- (22149) 48. A new tool I made for the next step.
- (21972) 60. All done; a success!
- (21798) 6. Heavy planishing on the chin area formed in the previous step.
- (21647) 51. Now to start the final piece of the puzzle. Here I have wrapped a ball with a few layers of masking tape, and drawn a spiral line on it.
- (21092) 52. I have cut through the masking tape on the line with a knife and can now remove it, like peeling a tangerine.
- (21088) 55. Shaping from the inside on the sand bag, getting it formed into a ball.
- (20727) 45. Continuing with the raising, so far so good.
- (20363) 57. Using a planishing hammer, pushing in the bulges to make it more spherical.