Home / 15 Most visited 15
Creation date / 2017 / September
- (27157) 2. Next stage, taking it beyond 90°from flat.
- (26274) 3. After another annealing, going even further.
- (26019) 4. After annealing again, using a snaky stake to close it up even more.
- (20414) 49. Using the tool from the previous image to push the metal further down all the way around.
- (20409) 47. Getting close to where it needs to be. Ready to be annealed.
- (20383) 6. Heavy planishing on the chin area formed in the previous step.
- (20307) 46. The outer part has been brought around nearly 180°.
- (20115) 50. Still a little rough, but it's the right shape.
- (19792) 48. A new tool I made for the next step.
- (19026) 51. Now to start the final piece of the puzzle. Here I have wrapped a ball with a few layers of masking tape, and drawn a spiral line on it.
- (18983) 45. Continuing with the raising, so far so good.
- (18560) 52. I have cut through the masking tape on the line with a knife and can now remove it, like peeling a tangerine.
- (18309) 43. now another phase of the project. Here's a piece of brass sheet cut out and annealed.
- (18256) 55. Shaping from the inside on the sand bag, getting it formed into a ball.
- (18118) 44. Raising a ring. This is the first time I've ever tried this, so I don't know if it will work.