- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Tag Magnifying glass 30
- 27. The finished piece.
- 26. Skipping to the finished piece, the last three segments have been fitted, and secured with one screw to the handle.
- 25. Those three segments silver-soldered to the handle.
- 24. Three of the segments silver-soldered together.
- 23. Five segments ready to go. The sixth segment had to be shaped differently and is not shown here.
- 22. Now the seam can be hammered closed, then silver-soldered.
- 21. Annealing again.
- 20. A little more tweaking of the shape.
- 19. Forming the rest of the way around on a steel tool.
- 18. Forcing the form with hammer and a special jig.
- 17. Annealing.
- 16. Hammering on a wood block to even out the ripples.
- 15. Four of the pieces pressed.
- 14. Pressing the form with the hydraulic press, on a polyurethane block.
- 13. Three of the blanks for the six segments of the lens bezel.